Following on from the latest Government guidelines, we would like to reassure you that YTD will remain open throughout the lockdown period, standard opening time 9am to 5:30pm Mondays to Fridays. However, please do note collections and delivery operations will be affected.
Whilst we continue to operate, you may not come to the warehouse to collect orders. Instead, you must book a delivery service for it. This is to ensure the risk of Covid-19 transmission is severely reduced and keep both you and us safe.
1 – Deliveries
We will only be providing non-contact kerb-side deliveries to minimise the risk. Drivers will not enter any properties. Please also understand and communicate to your customers that due to the significant increase in order volume across the logistics industry during this period, there may be delays of up to 1 day for deliveries.
2 – To maintain the safety of our colleagues, customers, and delivery contractors, we will be taking the following steps:
- – Providing regular advice to colleagues on maintaining the highest hygiene standards
- – Maintaining social distancing rules
- – Always wearing face coverings
3 – In exceptional situations and providing that you have no symptoms of covid-19, we may allow customer collections. If we do allow this, then please make sure the following requirements are met:
- – Use sanitiser before exiting your vehicle
- – Keep a distance of 2m from staff AT ALL TIMES
- – Wear a face covering at all times while on site
- – After identifying yourself to staff, please return to your vehicle
- – Do not come into direct contact with staff such as hand shaking
- – You may not enter the office unless to use the separate visitor toilet
- – You have called us an obtained permission to collect
If you have not arranged collection with us beforehand, you may be turned away so do ensure you speak to our office first.
If you have any questions, please call us on 0208 941 9245 or email us on email@example.com. We thank you again for your continued business and will do our best to support your business in this difficult time again.